Saturday, February 19, 2011

Weekly Challenge - Week Three


The challenge for next week will be purely weight loss. We will go by percentage lost and have someone else calculate it, because I suck at math, lol! What do you think we should do for the winner and the loser? I won't be able to do a cash prize each week..being poor folk...any ideas? We could do something fun like the winner gets one of my crazy library of workout dvd's and the loser has to send me a video of them dancing or singing and I will post it on the blog..muahahaha!!


Oh, and if you wanna play this week..send me a picture of your weight on the scale tomorrow and then a picture of the weight next Sunday. I won't post everyone's weight and I won't judge you..especially because I think I'm the heaviest =D You can send it in a private message or post it for everyone to see. Game's on!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey baby doll... didn't get a photo to you yesterday. I'll be sending one in a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's everyone doing on the challenge..does anyone feel like they are going to be the one that will be performing for us? ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...looks like it's going to be me performing..I've gained so far..I'm going to go bootcamp crazy this weekend and try to get some weight off..been a really bad week and I took it out on my body!

    ReplyDelete