Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bragging Rights

Did you make any healthy choices? Did you move your bod? Make an amazing meal (healthy)? Where you nice to your coworkers, kids, strangers, husband, boyfriend? Brag about it!

6 comments:

  1. Of course I started this post because I finally got up off my rear and did one of the 25 workouts I'm planning on doing this month. My own version of P90X..one for injured people like myself..or the easily injured. I did Biggest loser Bootcamp 20m, and 10m of yoga. Not much to brag about, but my lungs haven't fully healed, so that's all I could muster up for today. I also cooked my meals for the next 3 days, so I have some healthy choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day 2: 25m Jillian Michels Kettlebell, kicks my butt! 20m Pilates...homemade pumpkin butter & locarb bread, coffee & skim milk, California Chili (full of veggies)...I'll post the recipes this week..very easy crockpot recipe & delicious! Detox starts tomorrow...wish my luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Day 3: Detox started this morning. I can literally feel my fat being eaten away with every growl of my stomach! I did 30 minutes of Body Pump and 20 minutes of Body Jam...I'm now STARVING!!! I'm going to go drink my juice and think about how hot I'm going to look standing next to my hot boyfriend ;)

    Anyone out there? Anyone...Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry, I just realized the emails I am suppose to get when there's a comment have been going to my junk mail. I just found a bunch...
    How you'd do with the chicken? hope it wasn't too much of a temptation. I, on the other hand, suck... I've eaten terribly. If you could just come over and hang out in my pantry each day, that would be great! whenever I open the pantry door, you could just call me names and slap my hand. I really think that would help... please?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, no problem. I'm thinking that's happening to everyone. I ate the one piece of chicken, and then had tofu, brown rice, and veggies. I made the apple crisp tonight, really good considering there's no butter or real sugar. I put the nonfat stonyfield frozen yogurt on top and drizzled some peanut butter (pb2)..delish! The rest of the day I juiced, and had a salad with beans. I feel like I ate all day...weird! I haven't worked out yet, but I have files all night, so I'm going to in between.

    Maybe I can make a video and it can play when the pantry door opens, kind of like Princess Leah's message to OB1, lol. You should make a bunch of meals while your stuck there, so you can have things to eat. I made some things tonight, vegetarian chili, miso soup, magic soup, roasted vegetables, and the pb muffins..my internet and cable was down, nothing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe I lost this pat week, it feels awesome, even though it was a little, it really made my day. THANK YOU Jenn and Meg you helped keep my booty in line, love ya

    ReplyDelete