Saturday, February 26, 2011

Weekly Menu ~ Snack Attack

I ate way too much of the good stuff last week and some other bad stuff as well. I'm going to have to be really disciplined to see any results. I'm completely frustrated with the WW plan. I've stayed on my points, and either stayed the same week to week or gained. I haven't lost any weight since Christmas, but I haven't worked out, or slept enough. This week is going to be insane for me, so I'm not going to be able to do the dinner swap thing. I've decided to do 4 small perfectly balanced meals a day. I'm trying to get protein in every meal, good carbs, and low fat, low sugar. I'm going to portion out all of my meals, basically do my own Jenny Craig thing myself. I'm hoping to see some good results next week! Fingers crossed!!

These are a few of the mini meals I will be making, and some snacks..of course! I'm also going to throw in a couple of lean cuisines, Turkey Sandwiches on Eziekiel Bread, Vegetable Soup, and Grilled Chicken Salad...all super easy!

Hurry Curry - Abs Diet
Smoothies - Abs Diet





Greek Yogurt w/ Granola & Berries

1 C Greek Yogurt
1/4 C Blueberries
1/4 C GoLean Crunch
Xylitol to taste (similar to stevia, no aftertaste!)









PB2 over toasted cinnamon-raisin Ezekiel bread


Chocolate Berry Protein Smoothie

1 scoop chocolate protein powder (SunWarrior brand)
handfull frozen strawberries
1/2 frozen banana
hand full fresh spinach
1 t SuperGreens
1 t flax seed oil (healthy fat, yo)
stevia or xylitol (1 serving, to sweeten)
H20 & 
ice

Fruit Smoothie


1 scoop vanilla protein powder (SunWarrior brand)
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1/2 cup frozen mangoes
1/2 frozen banana
1 t chia seeds
~1 cup unsweetened almond milk
hand full fresh spinach
1 t SuperGreens
stevia (1 serving)
Ice
goblet wine glass (optional)


No comments:

Post a Comment