
If you would like to be in next week's challenge, you can send me a 1000 word essay on what you like about being you..jk....We are going to do one more weight loss challenge, just send a photo of your weight by Tuesday morning. You can actually send it anytime before next Tuesday, you will just have less time!
You can send it to me in a message on facebook, or post it on the fb wall if you're brave, or send it to jenniferfieldsgraphics@gmail.com. I will make the challenges more interesting each week. I
might also up the ante on the prizes and what the loser has to do...I'm feeling kind of powerful!
So far I have me, Megan, Joi, Rachel, Haley, Mistala, Tanya, Amanda, Pamela, and Sarah for this week's challenge. The winner gets either a pedometer or a workout DVD. Loser has to post an embarrassing pic ; ) or they can pay $10 toward the cash prize in the big challenge.
Have a great week! Game's On!!
Congrats to Miss Joi for kicking some booty this week with a 1.6% loss. A close second goes to Amanda with 1.08%. Third goes to Haley with .95%. Fourth goes to Megan with -.48%. Fifth goes to lil' o me with an impressive -1.88%. And the winner of this week's loser challenge (positive spin) is Miss Sarah with a -2.13%. Here is her "embarrassing pic", which
is still way cute. In her defense, the girl doesn't take a bad picture =D
No comments:
Post a Comment