I'm starting to feel a bit lonely on here..hint..hint ; )
Anyone doing the challenge this week? Having a good week? Having a bad week? Anything? When I called it the adventures of Meg & Jen, I didn't mean it literally, lol, there's room for more!
Bad, bad, bad week. While I don't hate the snow, it causes me to eat more. The only exercise I've been getting is walking back and forth from the couch to the pantry. help.
What are you doing for the challenge this week? You should do something extreme, so you can get that adrenaline rush again, and then you'll be addicted again!
I'm still trying to figure out what to do.. I'm looking up recipes to start creating some healthy dishes to have on-hand, that way I won't eat the crap. And while I'm at it, I might just toss the crap! I started the morning with a cup of coffee then a peanut butter/chocolate protein shake. So far, so good...
Bad, bad, bad week. While I don't hate the snow, it causes me to eat more. The only exercise I've been getting is walking back and forth from the couch to the pantry. help.
ReplyDeleteWhat are you doing for the challenge this week? You should do something extreme, so you can get that adrenaline rush again, and then you'll be addicted again!
ReplyDeleteI'm still trying to figure out what to do.. I'm looking up recipes to start creating some healthy dishes to have on-hand, that way I won't eat the crap. And while I'm at it, I might just toss the crap!
ReplyDeleteI started the morning with a cup of coffee then a peanut butter/chocolate protein shake. So far, so good...