Thursday, February 3, 2011

Confessional

Do you have food guilt? Fess up. You'll feel better!

6 comments:

  1. Okay. I'll start this one out. I've been cooped up in the house for a week being sick and then the weather hit right after. I am going stir crazy and what do I do when I experience intense emotion...I eat...and eat....and eat! Yesterday was supposed to be my day to get back in control, workout and eat right. I didn't make it to the store, so I ate pizza last night, and not my usual perfectly acceptable thin crust veggie with a side salad. I ate a pan pizza supreme, somewhere around 5 pieces, no salad. I did order water. That was my only good choice for the evening. Today is a new day..mmmm..doughnuts sound good, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was half way joking about the doughnuts, I had to get the confession written out before I dropped by to get coffee, at Doughnut Stop. No will power right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the power of suggestion and I'm a failure.. crap.

    So I spend each day pumping myself up about starting P90x, I mean I am truly excited... but somehow I manage to just WALK into a store today and that sneaky little chocolate bar jumps in and hides itself in my shopping cart. I look at it, pleading with it to go back to the dark pits of hell where I know it came from, but man.. it's so tempting. So I leave with the bar... knowing it's there, knowing I can have "some" later, but I managed to drive to chokalad and buy 4 more pieces of gourmet chocolate and within 5 minutes I completely devoured them.
    So I feel like crap.. I've let myself down, but my conscience pulls the "you're gonna start soon, you deserve one last piggy "hoorah".. do I really? Aren't the stretch marks on my stomach and ass proof enough that I've been hoorah-ing long enough?

    Tired of the games.. ready to put my money where my mouth is.. just as soon as I finish this last chocolate bar. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. So...what happened to the original chocolate bar? Hmmm? lol

    Well, I've got to quit carrying cash on me when I take Briley to school, or pick him up. Passing fast food alley is to much to take when I've been up all night and haven't eaten. I did go through doughnut stop, but didn't buy anything. I probably sped out like someone was chasing me, but I made it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'm proud of you for making it out calorie-free.. that takes serious determination!!

    As far as the original chocolate bar... that bastard is waiting in the pantry for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fought the chocolate & sugar temptation all week and gave in last night and had a black forest chocolate yogurt mix last night! 16 ww points!! Gotta admit...kind of worth it!

    ReplyDelete